Friday 3 August 2012

world is not enough to live..

things are always not enough to achive..

i had a dream tonight..

that its not over lets again fight..

things which are loosen up..

lets tie the knot tight..

i lost the apply of my eye..

but life is a war ..

people are born to die ..


i had a dream tonight ..

lets take a ride..

lets not to follow rule's in this fight..

i bend on my knees

dont get confused that i am giving up..

i bend to pray .." o' god just forgive me after this night.."

i may b cactus in life of everyone..

but still u dont hav guts to hold me n pull me up..

i was sent to rule the heart's .

but i choose the other way n called a halt..

now i don't care too hoots..

what every one think of my boots...

i will b fighting till i live..

bcoz world is not enough to achive.


written by : k.d








No comments:

Post a Comment

Kya Pta Tha

Kya pta tha tumhare humare Bech ka fasila kuch khagaj k tukde kr jayege... Tum aaj iss kagaj k tukde se Amir ho jaoge aur hum tumhe Kho ...